Page updated 24 August 2009
This section provides details of those dialogues that control the way nPOPuk operates. You should also see the Setup Section for those elements normally only used on installation.:
- Address Book:
- How to get the best out of nPOPuk's address book. Although crude compared with those in some programs, it will be adequate for most users, when its properties are known.
- Address Information:
- Lists all addresses contained in message headers which can then be used to send new mail and replies and populate the Address Book
- Attach Files:
- Used to add the details of files to be attached to messages.
- Used to control how inbound mail is processed.
- Finds text in the subject or body of a message, or the entire Mailbox.
- Controls where downloading of mail starts when checking the server
- Contains all the header and other message related data that is part of an outgoing message.
- Used to change the addresses of principal, carbon copy and blind carbon copy recipients that appear on the Property dialogue.
- Displays basic mail statistics and allows management of Mailboxes.